“WALK TO RIVER”
Location! Location! Location! The fact that this property is a very short walk down to the river and the popular "Woodbridge Riverside Play Space" and in close proximity to the prestigious "Guildford Grammar School" makes this a highly sought after pocket of real estate!
An attractive, two storey home with a real "French" feel to the styling. Step up onto the cute front porch and feel the love and effort that has gone into creating the ambience of this home.
* Stunning white "Farmhouse style" kitchen with double porcelain sink, gas hotplate, electric wall oven, rangehood, Omega dishwasher, stone benchtops, overhead cupboards, central island and lots of drawers.
* The open plan living/dining area is spacious and bathed in natural light. There is a built in TV cabinet and book cases for additional storage. Light wood flooring ties in beautifully to the feature island bench top in the kitchen. Two ceiling fans, ducted evaporative air conditioning and a split system reverse cycle a/con unit service this zone.
* The master bedroom has a walk in robe, ensuite with vanity, shower and WC and a door opening out onto the wide, wrap around verandah. This provides a wonderful outdoor living area with a glimpse of the park.
* Entry with attractive white, stained glass front door with sidelight panel and wood flooring.
* Smaller bedroom/study positioned at the front of the home.
* A spacious second living area with sliding door out onto a raised deck with balustrading.
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 have double BIR's and are a good size, split system a/con units installed.
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Four split system r/cycle air conditioners - family, downstairs lounge, bedrooms 3 & 4
* Garden shed and cubby house
* Parking for two small cars in tandem behind the gate
* Land: 482m2 Living: 160m2 (sizes approximate)
It is an absolute pleasure to present this lovely home to the market. Don't miss out - this will go fast, register your interest today!
Please contact Team Kantor for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate, however, may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants and buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner, the Agent and the Agency and are expressly excluded from any contract.