“Chance to Capitalise”
This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a freestanding full brick home approx 200m away from Seaforth village shops and cafes. Set on a single level of 448sqm in a highly sought-after lifestyle locale, transport to the city is literally 20m from your doorstep. Offering a good size private rear due N/E garden with palms & room for pool (STCA) plus ample off street parking for up to 4 cars this is an opportunity to update, modernise, extend and capitalise or just enjoy all the benefits that this property already has to offer.
* 2 double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
* Casual open plan lounge/dining with Jetmaster fireplace
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking
* Polished timber flooring throughout
* Renovated bathroom & separate utility room
* Secure sunny child friendly level rear garden
* Walking distance to school, village shops, bus to city
Council rates: $403.10 pq Water rates: $215.65 pq approx
Note: Photos being displayed were taken prior to current tenants occupation.
NOTICE - COVID 19 GUIDELINES
* DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, HAVE TESTED POSITIVE TO COVID 19 OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS TESTED POSITIVE.
* ENSURE PHYSICAL DISTANCING OF GREATER THAN 1.5 METRES IS MAINTAINED.