“c.1935 Tudor on 887m2 with big potential at its north-facing rear”
Sold at Auction
Looking the part amongst other character homes on its leafy street, this c.1935 sandstone-fronted Tudor is everything Hyde Park should be - and anything you can imagine it to be thanks to a north-facing rear yard with the obvious potential to extend. The circular drive only adds to its sense of grandeur, setting the scene for a charming return verandah home defined by its beautifully presented original features, flexible floorplan, the scope to work from home and a boundless back yard with room for a pool, whether you extend or not.
Less than 500m from cobbled King William Road; the cafes, high-end fashion boutiques, salons and innovative restaurants that put Hyde Park on the map are right there at your fingertips. Don't let this one go.
• Flexible floorplan includes large formal lounge, study and north-facing family room with bi-fold doors to alfresco entertaining
• Spacious super-functional kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, loads of storage, filtered water and a view to the rear yard
• Walk-in robe and en-suite to master bedroom
• Storage galore includes built-in robes to second bedroom
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Original features include dark polished timber floors and lofty ceilings
• Updated LED down lighting
• Large separate laundry
• Security provisions
• Dual electronic gated entry
• Lock-up garage and off-street parking for at least five cars
• Moments from Walford Anglican School for Girls and Concordia College
• A short drive from Unley and Mitcham shopping precincts
• Just 10 minutes from the CBD
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference - 5584/740
Frontage - 17.98m
Council - City of Unley
Council Rates - $2,872.35 pa approx.
SA Water Rates - $306.24 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy - $261.00 pa approx.
Land Size - 887m² approx.
Year Built - 1935
Total Build area - 251m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA - 286 513