“Private inspection available”
Due to Covid-19 restrictions only private inspections of the property are allowed.
To book your private inspection please click book an inspection
This charming 4 bedroom home looks pretty as a picture from the street and offers creature comforts for all to enjoy. Centrally located only 300m from Mount Waverley Secondary College and only a 15 minute walk to the Mount Waverley train station and village shops there's no need to drive or park at the train station. Buses are at the end of the street and you're only minutes away from the Burwood Highway trams into the city. You're also close to both Deakin and Monash Universities.
With such a fantastic location this property ticks all the boxes.
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms and 2 separate powder rooms perfect for families
- Spacious lounge and dining area opens onto front patio
- Separate meals area or study nook adjoining the kitchen
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of storage
- Gas wall heater and evaporative cooling
- New flooring to 3 bedrooms, lounge, dining and meals area
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Single covered carport and additional driveway parking
- Fenced, low maintenance rear yard
- Solar panels will help reduce energy costs
- Walk to M.W.S.C, minutes to public transport, shops and Universities