Rural Property description
“SIZE DOES MATTER”
Looking for a place for your horses, this is the place.
This productive rural property has a large solid family home and sits on 6.41 hectares in Koah. Home to one family since it was first built, this property is perfect for an honest rural lifestyle. Close to everything you'll be just 30 minutes to Smithfield shopping and another 10 minutes to Cairns International Airport and the CBD.
The home is brick outside and solid block construction inside, it's spacious and well cared fore. Over and above the 4 bedrooms + office, 2 bathrooms, large timber kitchen, 2 living areas, double garage and huge rear patio there are plenty of extras on this property. Aproximately 120 healthy lime trees provide an income, irrigation via pump system from 5ML water allocation to Davies Creek.
You and the family could easily set yourself up for a rural lifestyle on the picturesque FNQ Tablelands.
- 4 very large bedrooms with built ins, master has ensuite and walk in robe. 5th bedroom or office.
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms, one with spa bath
- large eat-in timber kitchen and oversized walk-in pantry
- 2 big living spacious
- 2 bay garage
- massive screen enclosed rear patio with fully equipped kitchenette
- there's even a brick pizza oven in one of the sheds.
- 12m x 8m shed with a 12m x 5m lean-to for machinery or storage
- Davies Creek access with a 5ML water allocation
- 120 lime trees with under tree irrigation
- fencing in place to add cattle, horses or even sheep.
- 30 minutes drive to Smithfield, another 10 minutes to Cairns International Airport and CBD
This property offers potential and there's a lot to see. Arrange an inspection with Vince Costas today.