“A Real Gem! Large Family Home In A Prime Location!”
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
Amidst an abundance of cafes, restaurants, shopping, lifestyle, and convenience, 25 Bentham Street shines.
This property is ideally located in a sought-after pocket, taking full advantage of all local amenities. Being within close proximity to public transportation, Mount Gravatt Plaza, trendy restaurants, and cafes, this property is close to everything you could possibly need! A myriad of transport options and Brisbane's best state and private schooling options all on your doorstep.
Take a stroll and get a bottle of milk or that loaf of bread, also enjoy local Chinese, Thai and Japanese cuisines. Located in proximity to Griffith University and easy access to local gym + the abundance of walking and mountain biking tracks through Toohey Forest. This property is also located within a short drive of two major Westfield Shopping centers as well as being under 20mins from the CBD.
25 Bentham Street is ideal for entertaining family and friends with an in-ground pool with a separate spa. This property also features a separate garage which allows for a home business or teenager retreat.
Inside, starting on the ground floor, you are greeted to the kitchen overlooking a spacious open plan living, dining, and sitting area as well as a recently renovated bathroom/ laundry and bedroom featuring a built-in wardrobe.
Moving up the staircase reveals another living area as well as four more bedrooms, three of which with generous built-ins. This level also features another newly renovated bathroom.
This property is close to the Mount Gravatt State High School, St Joachim's primary school, St Agnes Catholic Primary School catchment areas. The superb property also offers proximity to Clairvaux Mackillop College and Saint Bernard Catholic School, as well as Griffith University's Nathan and Tafe Queensland Mount Gravatt campuses, which are also in the area.
- 4 good size Bedrooms upstairs - 3 with built-ins
- Large 1 bedroom with built-in downstairs
- Spacious open plan living
- Additional living area upstairs
- Modern functional kitchen overlooks the pool area
- 2 Newly renovated bathrooms
- Air-Conditioned and ceilings fans
- Large patio ideal for entertaining family and friends
- In-ground pool with a separate spa
- Separate garage allow for a home business or teenager retreat
- Garage size is 6m x 12 m - 72sqm approx.*
- House size is 204.8 sqm approx.*
- Patios sizes is 30 sqm approx.*
- Fully fenced 673sqm block
- Well established gardens & 3000l water tank
- Only 10km away from Brisbane CBD
- Located in a popular spot with families - walking distance to schools, shops, and transport.
Do not miss this exciting opportunity – call to arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by Property Preview without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.