“Sold in 1 Week! Call Me To Sell Your Place 0423 733 882”
Private Family Home in Quiet Street on 660sqm
Situated in a quiet family friendly pocket, 25 Biotite Street Bethania represents fantastic value for money with the property offering a fresh, easy carefree environment for both owner occupiers, and tenants.
Boasting a low-set open plan design on an almost flat block, with lovely high raked ceilings which beautifully capture plenty of natural light and fresh breezes all year round.
Built in the late 1980's and renovated in late 2009, this solid brick and timber residence offers an open plan design including a trendy brick feature entry wall opening into the spacious lounge and large dining which flow into the large kitchen offering plenty of space for cooking and storage.
From the airy living, dining and kitchen, move easily out onto the private covered alfresco patio overlooking lovely established gardens.
There are three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, and a two-way bathroom off the master bedroom which acts as an ensuite. The large separate vanity and toilet also double as a handy powder room.
Additional features include:
- Air conditioning in the main living room
- Large fully fenced backyard
- Separate laundry with external access
- Double carport
- Security screens throughout
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
About the location:
- Within 3km of Bethania Lutheran Primary School
- 3 min drive to Bethania Train Station
- 15 minute drive to Loganholme Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to Loganlea State High School
- Walking distance to Bethania Rams Soccer Club
- 2 min drive to the Federation Drive Boat ramp for easy access to the Logan river
An easy investment with tenants paying $330.00 per week - or move in and enjoy the benefits this entry level residence has to offer.
Would you like to inspect?
We are conducting private inspections, please call to arrange by phoning me on 0423 733 882.