For those who want to build the ultimate home on a large block we are proud to be able to provide the proposed scheme from renowned architect Tim Stewart to showcase the endless possibilities that the rare attributes of this block will allow the new owner to untap. The abundant scope that the property allows is clearly illustrated in the proposed plans and renders.
This property has your current, future family and financial interests at heart. Comprising two separate titles and a total of 754m2 with 15m dual street frontages this property has it all. Whether you are looking for comfortable home to move into now or the potentially to build your dream house this property demands consideration.
The current owner has done the hard work in unlocking some of these possibilities by having the block split into two titles. On the first 434m2 title, you will find a truly iconic family residence that has a sense of prestige, character, and warmth that so many purchasers continue to seek on the peninsula.
Bearing all the classic hallmarks of its 1900's pedigree, "Eastbourne" the timeless family home embraced by an idyllic tree-lined setting within the heart of cosmopolitan New Farm. It's recent interior refurbishment exhibits detailed craftsmanship retaining its original elements; timber floors, vj walls, decorative ceilings, cornices, breezeways, archways and fireplace.
Including the ideal opportunity for dual occupancy or home office with separate entrance, 5 bedrooms, multiple living and entertaining areas.
In addition to this great home the property comes with the rare opportunity of an additional already separated title of 319m. This vacant, flood free block of land with a 15-metre frontage on a cul-de-sac has all services connected, and provides an astute buyer with a plethora of options for the use of this lucrative blank canvas. Keep as backyard for the kids, sell, build or extend.
Only a stone throw away to some of New Farm's best restaurants, cafs, education options and entertainment precincts this house offers but is not limited to:
Total 754m2 comprised of 2 titles with historic Queenslander on 434m2 and 319m2 of elevated flood free land;
• Five spacious bedrooms with separate formal lounge and dining area with fireplace
• Outdoor verandas and rear yard perfect for entertaining through any season
• 15m Dual street frontage to Browne Street and Wynberg Lane
• Spacious lower level that can be utilised for further living space, home office or dual living options
• Legal Height under existing dwelling, seriously reducing renovation costs.
• Convenient walking distance to Holy Spirit School, New Farm State School, CityCat and Express Buses
• Potential for city and urban views.
• Future proofing with development upside of two lots with LMR zoning.
• New sewer line, electrical connection, storm water connection and water meter approved and installed.
This property presents an exceptional value proposition to secure a historical family Queenslander with scope to expand in one of Brisbane's most exclusive inner city suburbs. Whether your choice to move in or renovate, develop or sell, this property will provide you with an opportunity like no other. So bring your family, architect and big ideas and let this become your next dream home.