“STUNNING FAMILY RESIDENCE BACKING ONTO MT GRAVATT RESERVE”
DO NOT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY!, A RARE CHANCE TO BUY A FAMILY SIZED HOME, OFFERING 4 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS (MAIN BED WITH ENSUITE), 2 LIVING AREAS ALL BACKING ONTO THE MT GRAVATT RESERVE. THE OWNERS HAVE MADE DIFFICULT DECISION TO SELL THIS AMAZING HOME BUT THEIR INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR IT MUST BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE THE 8/10/2020*
Auction On Line - Via Zoom - 8/10/2020 at 12pm if not sold prior.
This beautifully appointed home was lovingly renovated and extended in the last 10+ years expanding the home over two levels and is perfectly positioned in one of Mt Gravatt's most peaceful and private pockets. Occupying a wonderfully tranquil 607m2 block backing , this beautiful four bedroom family residence is a must-see for growing families with its flexible floorplan, quality features throughout and prized position in an exclusive Mt Gravatt neighbourhood.
Behind the gorgeous facade the inviting interior comprises four large bedrooms all with built-in robes. The luxurious main bedroom, massive walk-in robe and parents retreat, stylish ensuite and parents retreat. The additional bedrooms are serviced by a well presented, good size main bathroom. Dual living zones are ideal for families and include a separate lounge as well as the perfect open plan living and dining area accompanied by a gourmet kitchen complete with plenty of bench space, stainless steel appliances and innovative storage solutions.
Timber french doors from the casual main living area reveal a huge undercover deck providing the perfect outdoor entertaining area overlooking the expansive and private rear yard and onto the Mt Gravatt reserve.
Other stand-out features of the home include a well thought out laundry, solar power and separate toilet all minutes from everything and walking distance to Mt Gravatt Central restaurants, cafes and express bus.
PLEASE ACT FAST AS THE CURRENT OWNER ARE SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING THIS HOME IT WILL BE SOLD!
Summary of features;
- Four large bedrooms with built in robes
- Master with walk in robe, ensuite & parents retreat (air-conditioned)
- Spacious informal living and dining area
- Gourmet kitchen with s/s appliances and island bench
- Separate lounge room
- Spacious outdoor entertaining deck
- Large double carport
- Expansive rear deck overlooking Mt Gravatt reserve with level access to backyard
- 630m* to Mount Gravatt lookout
- 800m* to Mount Gravatt Plaza
- 3km* to Westfield Garden City
- 5.2km* to Westfield Carindale
- 10.5km to Brisbane CBD
- 1km* to Mount Gravatt State School (Catchment)
- 1.3km* to Mount Gravatt State High School (Catchment)
- 1.1km* to St Agnes Catholic Primary School
- 2.4km* to Griffith University, Mount Gravatt Campus