“Does This Ticks ALL the boxes?”
If you're one of the many buyers anxiously waiting for your Woodvale family home, YOUR wait may be over! This very deceptive home sits in a convenient Woodvale location and may be ideal for your family! Such a versatile plan with three living areas, a sparkling pool and great outdoor entertaining! With a scrumptious kitchen, beautiful Blackbutt flooring and delightful decor throughout, this fresh, fabulous, and family-friendly home is ready for your immediate enjoyment.
4 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Study/5th Bedroom | Lounge | Dining | Family | Dining | Pool | Patio | Double Garage | Room for boat or van
- There is so much heart in this tastefully finished home. With modernised bathrooms and a large central kitchen, plus delightful decor throughout, this home is ready for you to just unpack and relax!
- You'll feel like you are holidaying at home in this hotel style main bedroom, which features a beautiful ensuite with double vanity and a walk-in shower with a dual shower head. A split system air-conditioner provides year-round comfort.
- The sunken lounge and raised offset dining offer a quiet sanctuary for you to entertain the adults.
- An enclosed home office can easily double as a 5th bedroom if required.
- A roomy modernised kitchen is the hub of this feel-good home and is fitted with granite trimmed benchtops and splashback and stainless-steel appliances.
- An adjacent laundry extends the kitchen and will minimize the household chores.
- Open plan casual living and dining areas are versatile spaces.
- This pitched, the all-weather patio has been fitted with cafe blinds for year-round enjoyment. Surely this will be the venue of choice for all future gatherings.
- Your below ground saltwater pool has a pool blanket and is set in a private garden setting.
- A grassed area sits adjacent to the pool for children or pets to play in safety.
- The beautiful decor in the modern family bathroom mirrors the ensuite and features bath and glass shower.
- Three bedrooms sit to the rear of the home. All have ceiling fans.
- The broad 24.5m frontage offers an expansive front lawn for somersaults and cartwheels, plus additional off-street parking for a van or boat.
- The home has been rendered and the roof has been restored.
- Additional features include crim safe security doors; LED downlights; automatic carport; ducted evaporative air-conditioning; split system air-conditioning to casual living and main bedroom; automatic reticulation; 135L gas storage hot water system; batts insulation; garden shed.
- 1987 built by Summit Construction on 721m2.
In preparing this information, Eview Group and its members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.