“Where The Rainforest Knocks On Your Door”
Situated in a quiet & peaceful location just moments from the sandy shores of Clifton Beach, you will find this hidden gem. This family home is truly one of a kind where you only have one neighbour, your own rainforest backdrop, and complete privacy.
The property is a huge 1,026 sqm, where this magnificent coastal style home contains four bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living & dining areas, and multiple outdoor living spaces. Relax at the end of day with a glass of wine whilst enjoying your resort styled pool with waterfall, and impressive tropical gardens.
But wait, there's more:
* There is also a stand-alone man's shed situated at the rear of the property
* 6.6kw solar system
* Double car garage
* Beautiful kitchen, with ample bench space
* Main bedroom, with ensuite and WIR
* Three spacious bedrooms, and one fourth bedroom/office
* Plenty of room for a boat, caravan, and extra cars
* A stunning outdoor space that backs onto a natural reserve
* Meandering pathways through your own personal botanical gardens
* Enjoy the occasional visit from one of the local wallabies
One of the golden rules in real estate is location, location, location. This property is one street from the beach and only two minutes' drive to Clifton Beach shopping centre. In addition, why not partake in an afternoon cocktail or jug of sangria at Coco Mojos - just a two minute stroll.
Rarely do properties like this come onto the market so be quick to secure your viewing. Contact Matthew Pearce on 0418 708 758 or Simon Batt on 0400 932 229 for your private inspection.