“Highgate | Expansive Sanctuary with Spectacular Iconic Views”
Boasting an inimitable design with a floor plan that is a one-off, this elegant and substantial residence delivers a superb Millers Point living experience in a highly desirable setting. Positioned on the 25th floor of prestige 'Highgate', the views are simply breathtaking framed within a conservatory style viewing area and spanning from North Sydney and out through The Heads. The east facing apartment enjoys an exceptional 178m2 of living and entertaining spaces showcased in its sprawling living areas, large balcony with city skyline views and king-sized bedroom suites. The fit-out is timeless and high quality with touches of marble and indulgent extras. 'Highgate' is much loved and tightly held, enjoying an unmatched concierge service that equals that of a 6 star hotel.
• Sought after setting on the doorstep of the City and Barangaroo
• Contemporary elegance, 24 hour concierge service, intercom
• Over-sized hallways, set in its own private wing of just two
• Light filled interiors with high-ceilings and free flowing design
• Expansive living and dining spills out to the generous balcony
• Balcony enjoys a retractable electric blind for year round use
• Superb conservatory style nook frames the magnificent views
• Luxury stone topped entertainer's kitchen with built-in wine fridge
• Integrated fridge/freezer, large freestanding Smeg gas cooker
• Study nook, ducted a/c, two bedrooms enjoy the harbour views
• Master wing with walk-in robe, built-in robe and marble ensuite
• Powder room, gas bayonet, side by-side secure parking, storage
• Pool, well-equipped gym, library, meeting room, putting green
'Highgate' offers a wonderful community that is unique in apartment living. The complex holds regular get-togethers for those so inclined including a community garden club. The residence is surrounded by world class dining, shopping and Sydney landmarks. It's a quick stroll to Barangaroo, harbourside walkways and parks, The Rocks and its markets, historical pubs and eateries, Circular Quay, the ferry, bus and rail and Sydney's CBD centre.
For further information please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.