“Quality Built home with THREE separate Living zones!”
Quality modern low-maintenance living is presented to you here in the form of this sublime four bedroom two bathroom Peter Stannard home that stands two storeys tall.
Beyond the feature portico entry door lies a highly-functional and flexible floor plan where the spacious main downstairs open-plan family and dining area is warmed by solid wooden Jarrah floorboards. Also falling into this bracket is a stunning kitchen that headlines it all with its sparkling stone bench tops, five-burner Blanco gas cook top and oven, double sinks, tiled splashbacks, a double pantry and a breakfast bar for casual meals.
Seamless outdoor access to a private rear alfresco entertaining area is simply an added bonus, with easy-care reticulated gardens, a large side courtyard and a trickling water feature all combining to provide the most picturesque of backdrops. You will also find the laundry and a generous home office on the ground floor, as well as a separate master-bedroom suite, comprising of carpet, a ceiling fan, a walk-in wardrobe, splendid views of the backyard and a commodious ensuite bathroom with a shower, heat lamps, twin vanities and common access through to the powder room (off the laundry).
Upstairs, two separate sets of double French doors reveal a versatile lounge or activity room and a massive carpeted theatre room that leaves plenty of scope for your established family to convert it into a fifth bedroom, if you are that way inclined. Servicing the remaining three bedrooms - all featuring built-in robes - is a practical main bathroom that is brilliant in its simplicity and is graced by both a shower and bathtub.
Tranquilly nestled just footsteps away from a plethora of local parklands and within a very close proximity of schools, shopping, public transport and the freeway, this immaculate abode really is in the perfect position to give you the lifestyle you deserve.
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Stylish light fittings to the main family/dining area, along with split-system air-conditioning, feature down lighting, gas-bayonet heating and white plantation shutters
- Outdoor power points and ceiling fan to alfresco
- Carpeted upper-level minor bedrooms
- Upstairs powder room, single linen press and a separate double-door linen cupboard
- Large home office/study off the entry, boasting split-system air-conditioning and a pleasant front-garden aspect
- Functional laundry off kitchen, complete with a double linen press, powder-room/ensuite access and a sliding door that leads outside
- Under-stair storage
- Remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper's entry and outdoor roller-door access to the rear
- External feature garden lighting
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Professionally-designed and landscaped gardens
- Gas hot-water system
- Keyless front-door entry
- Charming facade
- Easy-care 361sqm (approx.) block
- Side access
- Completed in 2015
- Easy access to schools and educational facilities, including West Balcatta Primary School, Takari Primary School, Balcatta Senior High School and Lake Gwelup Primary School
- Close to sporting facilities and shopping at Northlands Plaza, Primewest Gwelup Shopping Centre and the currently-being-redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- Minutes away from beaches and public transport at Stirling Station
- Approximately 15 minutes away from Perth CBD