“FOR SALE - RICHARD PERRY 0418 863 969”
Quietly positioned within a cul-de-sac of residential homes, this excellently maintained and neatly cared for solid brick complex displays classic 70's boutique living with contemporary modern updates.
Freshly presented and meticulously enhanced throughout, this privately positioned apartment is absolutely ideal for first time buyers, downsizers, or those looking for a ready to move in lifestyle.
- Capturing naturally bright interiors and a fresh airy breeze all through
- Secure elevated position, crisp interiors with polished floors throughout
- Updated gallery gas kitchen, with an abundance of storage and a freestanding oven
- Open plan living and dining spaces, clean lines and smooth ceilings, NBN connected
- Stunning and spacious timeless bathroom, with linen storage and space to enhance
- Oversized separate bedroom with modern floor to ceiling mirrored built-in and ceiling fan
- Easy access on-title car space, pet friendly living (STSP), communal swimming pool and outdoor area
Live within a relaxed and peaceful community within footsteps to Marrickville's main hub of cafes and restaurants, Woolworths and local shopping hub.
Stroll to Marrickville station or Dulwich Hill main and light rail, plus catch express buses to the city.
Enjoy an array of open spaces and parkland, nearby Marrickville Golf Course and the Cooks River walking and cycle tracks.
Easy, neat and quiet 'lock-up and go' living awaits you.
Richard Perry 0418 863 969