“It feels like home like a BIG home.”
This freshly renovated townhouse feels more like a house than a townhouse, with a spacious open-plan living and dining area, full sized kitchen and a lovely large courtyard. This is the perfect new home for those that need plenty of space on a townhouse budget.
Located in the quiet and leafy Newmarket Mews' complex, this semi-detached home is surrounded by a beautiful leafy green backdrop offering plenty of privacy.
For our investors out there, the complex has a great rental history, with quick tenant placement year in year out and rental pricing between $430 and $470/week for unrenovated townhouses, this renovated one is sure to be a hit.
• Downstairs offers a large open-plan living and dining space opening out to the courtyard.
• The kitchen has been updated, with white cabinetry, and revamped benchtops and includes plenty of bench space and storage.
• Extending off the dining area is the generous courtyard with space for a dining setting and outdoor lounge. The back of the courtyard is a terraced garden with plenty of space for planting or can be left maintenance free. Giving you a lovely green outlook and plenty of privacy.
• Completing the downstairs is a powder room and a large lock-up garage with a separate laundry.
• Upstairs includes 3 spacious bedrooms all with large wardrobes and fans.
• The master is exceptionally generous in size being 4 metres wide with his and hers wardrobe, air conditioning as well as an ensuite.
• Also upstairs is a large family bathroom, complete with a separate shower and bath.
• The home has new paint, new carpet and new lighting throughout. Ready to move right in!
• The complex is made up of 37 townhouses over a 14,000sqm block. This semi-detached townhouse is towards the back of the complex, sheltered from road noise on every side providing great peace and quiet.
• Newmarket Mews boasts some fantastic onsite amenities such as a Tennis Court, BBQ area and children's playground.
Premiere Features Include:
• Generous sized bedrooms and bathrooms
• Upgraded modern kitchen with servery
• Large family bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Generous sized courtyard and grassed area
• Secure lock up garage with additional storage and internal access
• Guest parking right at your doorstep
Newmarket is centrally located only minutes from the Herston Medical Precinct, a plethora of cafes, restaurants and cinema, Northey Street Organic Markets, public transport, parklands and excellent schools. Newmarket is also only located a mere 4 kilometres from the Brisbane City Centre.
The pluses of buying this property as an investment makes the decision a no brainer - just do it.