This stunning sandstone reproduction villa sits on a manicured 811sqm (approximate) block and boasts undeniable street appeal. Set in quiet, tree-lined street in the tightly held suburb of Medindie Gardens, this Samuel James 2014-built masterpiece offers a character facade and modern interior.
Be the envy of your family and friends with the exquisite entertaining areas and sparkling in-ground pool this stunning home has to offer. Designed with 3.6 metre ceilings, elegant proportions and seamlessly blending indoor and outdoor living, this home evokes a sense of sophistication and style.
Features that make this home special:
- Luxurious master retreat with walk through dressing room and immaculate ensuite offering double shower, dual vanities and spa bath
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robe
- Good sized fourth bedroom
- Private home theatre room
- Large formal living room
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry and Miele appliances including oven, gas cook top, coffee station and dishwasher
- Enormous open plan living and dining with gas fire place
- Three way main bathroom with valuable third toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle climate control and concealed ceiling fans throughout
- Alfresco with automated sun shades, ceiling fan and kitchen including plumbed BBQ, sink, work station, storage and bar fridge
- Stunning salt water swimming pool
- Fully fenced with automated remote entry and secure rear yard
- Plantation shutters
- NBN connection with boosted WIFI throughout
- Smart wired integrated sound system to living space, theatre room, ensuite and alfresco
- IR security system with smart phone functionality
- Automated irrigation
This unique home offers an enviable address and lifestyle with outstanding access to North Adelaide and CBD. Located only 2km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 4km (approximately) to the CBD. Many of Adelaide's finest private schools are nearby.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.