“Lumina - Highly Anticipated Final Release”
Lumina is an exciting precinct perfectly positioned within Penrith's emerging urban centre – a vibrant community to suit everyone and every lifestyle. A short walk leads you to Westfield's shops and entertainment and Penrith's famed dining precinct. Convenient transport and excellent schools are close by, as well as stunning parklands; from Ron Mulock Oval through to the Nepean River and the foothills of the Blue Mountains. Within the precinct you will find cafes ready to brew your morning coffee as you prepare for a day of work or a weekend family outing.
- 200 metres from Penrith train station
- European designed kitchen and bathroom, with mosaic tiles and a wall hung basin
- Ducted air con to living and bedroom areas in selected apartments
- Timber floorboards in the well-appointed living & kitchen areas
- Stone benchtop and splashback in the gas kitchen
- Exclusive resident-only rooftop garden, sky terrace and BBQ facilities with panoramic views to the picturesque Blue Mountains
- Bicycle hub, communal room
- Ground floor retail
Architecturally designed by DKO architects and proudly developed and built by Urban Property Group, these light-filled apartments set a new benchmark for inspired design with generous house-like proportions.
Choice of 1, 2, 3 or 4-bedroom apartments that exude contemporary living, clever design and sophisticated interiors, all from just $413,000.
Apartment 312 is a 2 bed 2 bath 1 car 86 sqm internal, 10 sqm balcony, 96 sqm total, $515,000. Approx. $470 per week rental and 4.7% gross return.
In a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer privat