Home loan calculator?
“PLEASE CALL ZAC CRONIN TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ON 0419 474 307”
Showcasing stylish interiors illuminated by abundant sunshine, this beautiful home full of character and appeal and a picture of relaxed family sophistication. Nestled within a quiet enclave, it blends old charm with contemporary family living in its finest form.
Boasting a versatile layout with multiple spaces to relax and entertain, it promises deluxe comfort and privacy for all household members. A striking new kitchen showcasing, sleek stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and butler’s pantry fulfills the brief for both home cooking and modern styling. The highlight of the home is the open-plan family and dining, which effortlessly connects to the stunning kitchen and gorgeous covered entertaining area - creating a sunny alfresco haven for morning coffees or relaxed family barbeques.
The home is further enhanced by its huge 803sqm block, abundance of off-street parking with detached double garage and carport. Impeccably presented throughout, this is the perfect opportunity for the young family looking to lay down roots in Macarthur and make their mark on a timeless classic that built to last and cherished for decades.
- 5 good size bedrooms with 3 rooms built-ins
- Oversized master bedroom with security screens and flue for warmth
- Study/6th bedroom
- Large lounge room w/ high ceilings, slow combustion fireplace and sash windows
- Open family and dining that extends seamlessly to the kitchen and outdoor area
- Designer kitchen with Matt grey fittings, 40m Calcutta stone bench tops, 900m gas cooktop, shark nose soft close draws, breakfast bar and additional prep/storage space that could serve as a butler’s pantry
- Meals off the kitchen
- 2 bathrooms, 4 toilets
- 2 split system A/C downstairs, Ducted A/C upstairs
- Large, covered decked patio that seamlessly integrates the indoor and outdoor living
- Detached Double garage
- Double gate access to the carport/yard provides plenty of secure off-street parking
- An abundance of natural light, plenty of storage space
- 803sqm block with beautiful gardens and flat grassed area that’s perfect for the kids to play
- 4min drive to Leumeah station
- Conveniently located with local schools, shops, and sporting fields only minutes away
** We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.