If a prestigious, Main River position, impeccably presented residence and peaceful location are essential to your every-day home happiness, this is the property for you. Perched on a wide expanse of the Nerang River, with sweeping views stretching up and down the waterways, this 4/5 bedroom modern family home on an 845m2 block promises to be a haven for relaxation and a hub for hosting family and friends.
• Prestigious, Main River impeccably presented residence in a peaceful location
• Perched on a wide expanse of the Nerang River, with sweeping water views
• 4/5 bedroom + study, 3 bathroom modern family home on an 845m2 block
• Contemporary interiors, including high-quality hardwood timber floors
• Freshly repainted, with plush new carpets throughout
• Your choice of living areas on each level plus an elegant dining space
• Kitchen with stone benches and Miele appliances, integrates effortlessly with the alfresco area
• Versatile living space, set under a raked, whitewashed timber ceiling with a study nook and bathroom, could be a media room, downstairs master or secluded guest quarters
• Superb master suite, showcased by wide water, hinterland and skyline vistas, with a private terrace, vast walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Remaining bedrooms are generously sized, with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and air-con units
• Large, fully-tiled pool, riverfront timber deck plus a pontoon with power and water connected
• Situated in a 6-knot zone, moments from open water plus lush, low-maintenance gardens
• 4 secure car parks plus ample storage space, security screens and a 3000L water tank
• Nestled in a quiet location and central to all amenities, infrastructure, restaurants, elite schools and shops
Boasting style, substance and contemporary interiors, including high-quality hardwood timber floors, you'll instantly feel embraced with warmth as you step inside. There's also a multitude of options for entertaining, with your choice of living areas on each level, an elegant dining space plus a gourmet kitchen with stone benches and Miele appliances which integrates effortlessly with the alfresco area via stackers. There's also a versatile, and private living space which promises infinite possibilities. This newly renovated pavilion, set under a raked, whitewashed timber ceiling of glorious height, also comes complete with a study nook and bathroom. Whether it's your media room, downstairs master or secluded guest quarters, you'll relish the flexibility this space offers.
The architecturally designed upstairs delivers a superb master suite, showcased by wide water vistas which also encompass the hinterland through to the skyline. Set under soaring ceilings, with a vast walk-in-robe and ensuite, it also features a private terrace, perfect for soaking up the sunsets. All the bedrooms are generously sized, with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and spilt system air-conditioning units.
Outdoors, balmy living beckons, with a large, fully-tiled pool, riverfront timber deck plus a pontoon with power and water connected. You're also situated in a 6-knot zone and moments from open water. There are also lush, low-maintenance gardens, waterfront boardwalk area, room for 4 cars to securely park plus ample storage space and a 3000L water tank. Indoors, there are 3 modern bathrooms in total, a separate study, plus it's been freshly painted and plush new carpets laid.
Nestled in a quiet location and central to all amenities, infrastructure, restaurants, elite schools and shops, this property boasts sophistication and soul. Dare to live your dream holiday lifestyle today - act now to unwind and enjoy all of the offerings of this well-positioned, stylish family home.
*Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*