Built in 1990 and setting the standard is this impeccable spacious family home. Situated on a 977sqm elevated block, with views over The Gap and offering very private living.
This meticulously cared for and much- loved home offers the perfect blend of formal and informal living. Discreetly set and plenty of room to move, this home is conveniently located with schools and public transport almost on the doorstep and only a short walk into The Gap Village which provides access to all the amenities, including, boutique stores, cafes & supermarkets.
An impressive entrance level offers an expanse of living you would not expect. You will never question the value or quality this two storey home offers, as here you will find: -
- A large Master Suite with built-in robes, an adjoining dressing room or alternatively an additional bedroom or nursery and a renovated ensuite bathroom;
- Three other generous sized bedrooms and a family bathroom;
- A large formal living room with an open fire: - just for those cozy winter family nights;
- Three separate living and dining spaces with parquetry flooring, as well as a large well-appointed open plan gourmet kitchen/dining area with granite bench tops, marble floor tiles, plenty of cupboards and high-end quality European appliances;
- Separate study;
- A second powder room and separate laundry;
- Ducted Air-con;
- A large entertaining area to the rear with front and rear enclosed landscaped gardens with manicured lawns;
- A secure double car fully tiled garage;
- Public transport on your doorstep and less than 10 kms to the City.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
About the area:
There are several shopping centres and supermarkets within easy reach along with restaurants, parkland, professional services, sporting facilities (including The Gap Health and Racquet Club, Taylor Range Club and The Gap Golf Course), child care centres and private and public primary and secondary schools.
As well as the excellent local amenities on Waterworks Road, the neighbouring suburb of Ashgrove features the Ashgrove Avenue & Ashgrove Central shopping centre. A little further towards the city are Rosalie's brilliant restaurants, cafes and gourmet food outlets, and fashionable Paddington with its restaurants, antique stores, up-market boutiques, variety shopping and entertainment venues.
The Gap State School, Payne Road Primary School , Hilder Road School and St Peter Chanel Catholic Primary Schools are all located in The Gap and only minutes away are the highly-regarded Ashgrove Marist Boys College, Mater Dei Primary School, Stuartholme and Mount St Michaels Girls Schools.
The Gap is within very easy reach of Brisbane Forest Park with its natural bush land, walking trails wildlife, recreational reservoir and magnificent mountain top views. It is also a short drive to enjoy the country village atmosphere and weekend markets of the Samford Valley.