Home loan calculator?
“A spectacular vista in glamorous Sky One”
High above the invigorating buzz of Box Hill Central, revel in the lifestyle rewards offered by this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. Front and centre, a panoramic view of the Dandenong and Yarra Ranges spills across the large under-cover balcony and into the living/dining and the superb Miele kitchen with an entertainer's island.
An iconic bronze tower that can be seen across greater Melbourne, Sky One comes with hotel-inspired facilities including an exclusive lounge/dining with gas log fire, a rooftop BBQ garden with showstopping views, a media room, pool, sauna, spa and gym. Close to the hospital precinct, TAFE, Deakin Uni and transport, every shopping and dining desire is available downstairs. Zoned for prestigious Box Hill High School.
- Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in Sky One
- On the 26th floor with spectacular views of the Dandenong and Yarra Ranges
- Open living/dining out to an under-cover balcony
- Miele kitchen with a stone island
- Master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling tiled ensuite
- Split system air-conditioners
- Basement car space and a storage cage
- Residents' private lounge, rooftop BBQ garden, cinema, gym and pool
- Zoned for Box Hill High School
- Box Hill Central downstairs
- Near hospitals, TAFE, transport and Deakin University