“Spacious Ocean Facing Apartment”
Here is a unique opportunity to purchase a rare Broadbeach apartment, with beautiful sunny ocean views and natural light, and the flexibility of a dual key layout.
Perfectly positioned on a high floor in the North tower of the Bel Air tri-tower complex, one of Broadbeach's most iconic buildings. Picture yourself looking out to the ocean from one of your three balconies, while enjoying a drink looking North East or South East. The floor level provides you a great ocean breeze, and looking down you can see the fields of local Broadbeach school.
Pop outside to stroll to one of the award winning Broadbeach restaurants, or explore the fantastic shopping experience in the redeveloped Pacific Fair, which is now the top Gold Coast shopping destination. Alternatively walk to the nearby patrolled beaches, or make a night of it at Jupiters casino, which itself is undergoing a major renovation. The light rail and buses are close by, so you can leave the car at home and go to Surfers or Southport, Gold Coast Airport and elsewhere.
What's also extraordinary about the Bel Air is the quality of it's facilities, which include beautiful outdoor and indoor pools, spa, sauna, steam room, gym, a BBQ entertaining area. So if it's a rainy day, no problem - there's plenty for you and your family to enjoy here.
Some of the features include:
- Floor-to-ceiling glass throughout, allowing plenty of natural light
- Ocean breeze and views, looking over the grounds of Broadbeach school
- North East and South East aspects
- Dual key layout, can be used as separate one-bedroom apartments or as a two-bedroom apartment
- Sold furnished with new furniture package
- Exceptional building facilities include indoor and outdoor pools, BBQ area, gym, sauna, and steam room
- Beach a 250m stroll away
- Allocated secure underground car space
- Professional on-site management
- 24 hour on-site management and security
- Rarely available and extremely sought after
This apartment has a "dual key" layout, to provide you the greatest flexibility of use for now and the future, as either a two-bedroom apartment, or as two one-bedroom apartments. Each of the two apartments have their own ensuite bathroom and private balcony, but one of them is a hotel style apartment with a bedroom, bathroom, balcony, and the other side is the same but with the kitchen and living room. The main door opens up into a small foyer from where you can open the door into either apartment (refer to floorplan). Dual key apartments like this are very popular with investors and owner occupiers, because they allow the flexibility for you to do things such as:
- Live in one side, rent out the other
- Live across both as a two bedroom, two bathroom unit
- Rent one side to a permanent tenant, the other to a holiday renter, so you and your family and friends can use it from time to time
- Live in one side, use the other as a "granny flat" or unit for when friends and family come to stay
The apartment can be rented to a permanent tenant for $550-$570 per week, or holiday rented for $540-$635 per week (after management fees). As it is a dual key unit, it also offers owners the flexibility to live in one side and rent out the other, or have a permanent in the side with the kitchen and living room, and holiday rent the other side.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY...This apartment can be rented through https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/21717571
Don't miss this opportunity!! This has it all, the best aspect, the perfect height and the perfect size. Contact the exclusive agent for an immediate inspection.