“An ideally-located townhouse, as residence or office”
This townhouse was built in 2004, and it is dispersed across 3 designer levels.
-The ground floor provides a modern kitchen, attached dining area, a laundry with separate toilet, a secured carpark and courtyard.
-Level 1 offers a balcony, a lounge room, two bedrooms with robes, and a full bathroom. Plus study area near staircase.
-Level 2 contains the master suite with balcony access, an ensuite and walk-in robe. Roof storage is included as well.
Zoned for Adelaide High School and Botanic High School. Chinatown and Central Market is only 3 minutes away by car, or 10 minutes away on foot. It's surrounded by plenty of facilities such as café, restaurant, grocery shop, post office, and many more.
- Alarm & video intercom security
- Soundproof windows in 3 bedrooms
- Solid timber floors
- Stone kitchen benchtops & stainless Smeg appliances
- 3 double-sized bedrooms
- 2 living areas over 2 levels
- Top floor master with walk-in robes & ensuite
- Valuable roof storage
- Level 1 & 2 balconies plus a ground floor courtyard
- Secure single garage