“THE PERFECT STARTER or DOWNSIZER!”
Whether you are searching for a great starter home, a steady investment or looking to downsize - this could be the one you've been searching for!
This renovated home is perched on a perfectly sized, low maintenance 305m2 block offering an enviable lock and leave lifestyle. You will love the workable floor plan this home has to offer. Featuring a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with the 3 bedrooms and the renovated bathroom all privately tucked away off a separate hallway for when a bit of extra peace and quiet is required. Additionally, there is room out the back for kids and pets to play and plenty of entertaining space to enjoy those summer BBQ's under the rear patio that conveniently connects from the kitchen via double doors.
Perfectly positioned with a short walk to local parks, Altone Park Shopping Centre, East Beechboro Primary School and with easy access to public transport, recreational facilities and under 15km from the CBD - this really is a super convenient location to call home.
• Spacious open plan living
• LED downlights to living and dining
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to the open plan living area for all year-round comfort
• Gas Bayonet to living area for those who prefer gas heating
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
• Renovated family bathroom with stylish double vanity basin, large shower, complete with matt black fittings
• Kitchen features laminated kitchen cupboards and benchtops, a freestanding range cooker with gas cooktop, canopy rangehood and overhead cabinets for additional storage
• Patio covered outdoor entertaining with low maintenance limestone retained garden beds and artificial turf installed
• Separate WC
• Gas storage hot water system
• 200m East Beechboro Primary School only
• 500m walk to Altone Park Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Aldi, Nando's, Dominos, Subway McDonalds and much more)
• 750m to Altone Park Golf Course
• 1.4km to Altone Park Leisure Centre
• 14.6km to the Perth CBD
• Within close proximity to the proposed Noranda and Bennet Springs East train station (more info at https://www.metronet.wa.gov.au/projects/morley-ellenbrook-line)
• Only a short drive to our prestigious Swan Valley Wine Region
• Easy access to the main arteries of Reid and Tonkin Highway
Call KYLE TODD today on 0402 919 076