LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 27 Ravello Circuit, Point Cook. Large, luxurious and private, this elegant dual-level home elevates family living. Situated in the Point Cook Gardens Estate and comprised of an impressive four separate living zones, four bedrooms and exceptional entertaining spaces. Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac with walking distance to shops and schools, this property accommodates with ease.
- Positioned atop an 827m2 (approx.) block, landscaped gardens and an attractive brick exterior create an inviting facade, placing this home comfortably within its esteemed neighbourhood.
- A lavish entrance hall provides access to both the study and formal lounge room, offering a timeless black and white colour palette, plantation shutters, split-system air-conditioning and plush carpets underfoot.
- As functional as it is beautiful, the kitchen includes stone waterfall benchtops and a breakfast bar, quality cabinetry, a walk-in pantry and stainless-steel appliances including a 900mm upright gas cooker, feature rangehood and dishwasher.
- An incredible purpose-built all-inclusive theatre room will become a family destination, with stepped seating, a mounted projection screen, block out curtains and all the flourishes of a boutique cinema.
- The serene upper level includes a further family lounge room along with four-built in bedrooms, each fitted with brand new carpeted flooring. The spacious master retreat offers private balcony access, mirrored built-in robes and a luxurious en suite bathroom, complete with spa bath. A central bathroom services the remaining bedrooms and offers a bath tub, while a powder room is located downstairs for guests.
- Boasting entertainment spaces like no other, this home defines indoor-outdoor living with its conservatory-style entertaining room complete with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and a hotel-worthy water feature. The formal lawn provides year-round greenery, complimented by perfectly landscaped and fully fenced gardens while timber decking leads to a Balinese oasis, a private jacuzzi tucked out of sight.
- Additional highlights include a double remote-controlled garage with side access, garden shed, separate internal laundry, ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, alarm system, roman blinds and LED downlights throughout.
Spend weekends enjoying the Jamieson Way Reserve or shopping precincts including Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre and Point Cook Town Centre. Families will appreciate a choice of parks and playgrounds, childcare centers and quality schools including Alamanda College, Carranballac College and Jamieson Way Community Centre. Easy freeway access and both bus and train services make for hassle-free commuting, living here is a breeze.