“Freshly Painted with New Blinds - Walk To Town Centre”
Sitting on a large corner block there is ample room for the kids to run and play in the private backyard that also boasts wide side access.
- Tiled entry hall that flows to the tiled formal dining room
- Separate and carpeted formal living room
- Generous kitchen with s/s appliances, gas cook top and corner pantry, with a view over the rear yard.
- Expansive open plan tiled family/meals area
- Separate, light filled rumpus room with reverse cycle split system air
- Master bedroom with floor to ceiling bay windows, walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Three other bedrooms and all boast ceiling fans
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the large and level backyard
- Double garage with internal access, and huge double gate side access
Sitting on the high side of the street, you can walk to the local school, village shops, Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station from this convenient location.