“S.O.L.D AT AUCTION!!”
This surprisingly spacious dual level residence offers incredibly generous accommodation, with a huge total internal area of approximately 282sqm.
Absolutely ideal for a large and/or extended family with possible SELF CONTAINED accommodation, which could be used for in-laws, guests, teenagers retreat or home office (boasting 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living & dining areas, kitchenette & separate entry).
It has been well maintained by the current owners, while offering exciting further scope to cosmetically personalise. Situated on approximately 948sqm of land with a wide frontage & captivating views over to Garigal National Park.
Sought after & convenient cul-de-sac location with many quality homes nearby. Short stroll to local Hassell Park shops, bus to Gordon train station & city express, many popular schools (including Grammar, Brigidine & St Ives Park Primary School).
- 5 bedrooms in total (4 with built-ins, 3
are huge double bedrooms with ensuites)
- 4 bathrooms in total & separate laundry
- Generously sized living & dining areas
- Modern open plan kitchen & family area
with built-in Bose speakers plus sunroom
- Expansive & sun drenched entertaining
courtyard with large retractable umbrella
- Fenced salt water pool & timber deck
- Double lock-up garage with auto doors
- Extensive storage areas & workshop
- Ducted R/C air-conditioning with 3 zones,
security alarm, LED downlights, 5,000 litre
rainwater tank & irrigation system (at front)
S.O.L.D AT AUCTION!!
Enquiries: Matthew Johnson - 0418 767 150
Enquiries: Noelene Johnson - 0410 588 833
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.