This architecturally designed waterfront home perfectly combines modern elements and classical influences to create one of the most desirable homes in Clear Island Waters. Set out on a sprawling 968m2 with 26m of tranquil waterfrontage, this luxury residence boasts with 5 bedrooms + study nook, 3 bathrooms, and an inviting alfresco area with pool. This sensation 6-star resort style living is truly an entertainer's paradise. The outdoor chef's kitchen is at the same level of the perfectly sized pool, you won't be missed out any of the kids activities. Complete with unrivalled water views, while outdoors you'll love the multiple zoned alfresco options available including two inviting cabanas. Immaculately presented, with an intriguing mix of softening curves and clean lines, this award-winning home will be sure to appeal.
Other special features of this superior property include a vast timber deck, double Bali Huts and deck for your watercraft plus easy ocean access, an expanse of flat lawn area, perfect for the kids and pets to play, secure large double lockup garages, landscaped gardens, soaring ceilings throughout, executive study, sky garden and back to base security.
Truly an enviable location and close to the best of everything on the Gold Coast, this is a property which effortlessly blends easy living within elegant surrounds. With close proximity to elite schools including Somerset College, All Saints and St. Vincent's, as well as central to shops, cafes and restaurants. You must view to truly appreciate the detail, quality and thought put into creating this home located in a prime waterfront location in highly sought-after Clear Island Waters.
• Wide waterfront block in an exclusive gated estate in Clear Island Waters
• One of the widest water views on the Gold Coast, set out on an 968m2 block
• Luxury 5 bed + study, 3 bath, 2 large car residence - one of 41 in estate
• Immaculately presented, with soaring ceilings, quality stone inclusions
• Indoor and outdoor gourmet kitchen with caesarstone benches
• Open plan living and dining and showcased by wide water views
• Covered alfresco area with tranquil inlet views, salt-water pool with double Bali Huts
• King-sized master with walk-in-robe, ensuite, Juliette balcony, sky garden and stunning water views
• Vast timber deck, 26m waterfrontage plus midge free and easy ocean access
• Lush gardens and flat lawn area at rear, perfect for the kids and pets to play
• Secure large double lockup garages, ducted air-conditioning, solar system, back to base security
• Central to Somerset College, All Saints and St. Vincents, as well as shops, cafes and restaurants
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements