“Over half an acre (2546 m²) on the headland. 360° degree ocean and mountain views. Sapphire Beach Coffs Harbour”
The Phone Code for this property is: 33941. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Sapphire Beach, Coffs Harbour NSW is beautiful having a temperate climate all year round.
It is voted as one of the most livable places in the world (United Nations Bloom Awards 2002).
28 Headland Road, Sapphire Beach, NSW, 2450, AUSTRALIA is a unique and precious headland gem. Land size 2546 m² All photos used are shot on location.
Property is 4041 m² overall, with two adjoining titles located on Sapphire Beach Headland Coffs Harbour, currently awaiting DA approval for subdivision, enquire about possible lot sizes and options now.
Get in first!
Current AVAILABILITY LIST - Headland Road Sapphire Beach
26-28 Headland Road 4041 m²
26 Headland Road 1495 m²
28 Headland Road 2546 m²
subdivision options available pending DA approval, please contact for more information
Sea, beach, mountain and rainforest views are all directly available from the property and Sapphire Beach Headland.
- Littoral rainforest right out the back door to White Bluff Headland.
- Kilometres of unspoiled beach to the north and south.
- Beach walking and swimming right from the house.
- Mountain and rainforest views to the west.
- Car and walking access to rainforest and the Australian bush.
- Whales going past can be seen from your verandah.
- Elevated land, 28 metres above sea level, flood- and tsunami-free.
There is so much to do in Sapphire Beach, Coffs Harbour.
- Explore the base of the Great Barrier Reef with its totally unique marine life.
- Visit the National Marine Science Centre Aquarium and Dolphin Marine Magic.
- Go fishing - rod, rock, beach or boat.
- Try scuba diving, sailing, parachute jumps, horse riding, motorbike rides and numerous other outdoor activities.
- Enjoy protected lifesaver-patrolled beaches.
Sapphire Beach Coffs Harbour has all the benefits of city life without the crowds or travel times.
- NBN Fibre Optic connection up to 100 Mbps.
- University, day-care, kindergarten, primary and secondary school diversity.
- Close to major shopping centres and the airport.
There are multiple daily flights, including direct flights to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Work in Sydney and live in Sapphire Beach, it is only a one hour commute to Sydney.
320km 3.5 hours to the Gold Coast
390km 4.0 hours to Brisbane
540km 5.5 hours to Sydney
28 Headland Road Sapphire Beach Coffs Harbour is unique, with no equivalent properties on the east coast between Sydney and the Gold Coast.
Suitable for the buyer looking for an exclusive property in an easily accessible location.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.