“Sunshine and Space | North Aspect and Iconic Headland View”
Bathed in northern sun and enjoying beautiful and expansive views of Barrenjoey Headland and the ocean, this generous and light-filled home is located in one of the area's favourite streets.
Offering spacious living over 3 floors, this is a fabulous option as a holiday home, with plenty of room for extended family and friends. But equally, it fits the brief as a wonderful permanent residence, ideal for a large family who want space and comfort via separated living areas.
- A wall of sliding doors opens to the main terrace and those wonderful views
- Designated lounge and dining spaces within the spacious open plan living
- Timber floors are elegant yet casual, perfectly suited to the beachside location
- Working wood burning fireplace with sandstone mantlepiece adds ambience in winter
- Plenty of storage within the kitchen, which has a stainless-steel oven and separate microwave plus a Bosch dishwasher
- Internal lift on the entry level travels to the top floor, directly into the large main bedroom with split system air, ceiling fan, en-suite and a private balcony to the views
- Two more double bedrooms on this top floor, each with ceiling fans and built-in robes, plus direct access to the rear garden, with a paper bark tree and raised vegetable beds
- On the lower ground floor there's a large bedroom with en-suite plus an ideal rumpus or lounge and tv room for teens, also with a balcony and ocean views, away from the main living upstairs
- Single carport plus off-street parking
Ideally situated between Palm Beach and Whale Beach you can enjoy the best of both, with the sand and surf, cafes and restaurants all within 5 minutes drive.
In accordance with the Government's social distancing guidelines, and as with all our current listings, inspections of this property are available by prior appointment.