“SUB DIVISION POTENTIAL!”
809m2 situated on a corner block with a classic 3 bedroom home built in 1971. This is an opportunity for those who want the large family home and block, the investor wishing to land bank or those who are looking to sub divide and build. All of this just a short distance to the Wynnum Shoreline and you can make the most of the Lota Creek Boardwalk surroundings and natural bush settings nearby.
The zoning is LDR, has no character control and no flood overlay. This one is an opportunity not to be missed!
- 809m2 with dimensions of 23.5m frontage x 40.8m depth
- Two street access, as it is a corner block
- No character control
- No flood map overlay
- Zoned LDR
- Storm water and sewerage services are in the street and footpath
- 3 Bedroom home, with 2 bathrooms and double lockup garage
- Rates approx. $480.78
- Walk outside your door to the Lota Creek Boardwalk
- Walk to the Dog Park across the road
- Walk to Buses within a few blocks
- Train Station minutes from your door
- Wynnum Shoreline approx. 5 - 7min drive or walk to Lota Shoreline
- Lota State School within walking distance
- Wynnum State High minutes from your door drive time
This is an opportunity not to be missed - Call Simon Pearson today!