“Stylish and Stunning”
Nestled in the heart of Labrador only a few minutes from the Broadwater you will discover this beautiful three bedroomed home.
Set on the first floor to capture the breezes you will love what this home has to offer. With high ceilings and wooden flooring flowing through the bright and spacious open plan living area into the bedrooms. This home has a calm and welcoming feeling.
Had a tough day, then melt the day away on your balcony with friends or family, this home is perfect for entertaining.
This home is ready for its new owner to put their own stamp on
• Three bedrooms
• Two bathrooms
• Open plan living
• High ceilings
• Air conditioning to the living
• Great sized balcony with a tropical back drop
• Single garage plus off street parking
• Dual living potential with development of storage area under the house
• No body corporate fees
• Council rates approx. $1,675 pa
• Water rates approx. $1,565 pa
• Rental potential approx. $560 - $600 per week
There is opportunity for dual occupancy for the keen renovator to utilize the great storage area under the home.
Call Claire on 0406 935 050 or Paul 0419 787 315 now to book your inspection.
• Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.