Home loan calculator?
As the address suggests, this two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment embraces its leafy environment. Situated opposite HMAS Warramunga Park, City Park and Wilshire Gardens, you'll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the community and the great outdoors in this low-maintenance property.
The bright and airy interior features two spacious bedrooms both with ensuites, a chef's kitchen and open plan living and dining flowing out to a generous balcony, which extends your living space and is ideal for entertaining.
Beautiful in its simplicity, this is one of those properties suited to a first home buyer or busy professional looking for a low-maintenance lifestyle. Investors will appreciate the easy-care appeal this apartment presents.
Features at a glance:
• Two bedrooms (with built-in robes), two modern ensuites
• Open plan living and dining flowing out to the balcony
• Generous balcony under the main roof with storage
• Chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, recess for a dishwasher and microwave and plenty of storage including overhead cupboards
• Bright neutral interior to suit most furnishings
• Easy care tiles in the living areas, carpet in the bedrooms
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Dedicated car bay
• Opposite parks with playgrounds, a lake, BBQs and walking trails
• Secure and well-maintained complex
• 650m to Rockingham Centre Shopping Centre
• 750m to Ace Cinemas Rockingham
• 800m to Rockingham Senior High School
• 1.4km to Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School
• 1.4km to Star of the Sea Primary School
• 2.1km to the Rockingham Foreshore
• 2.6km to Kwinana Freeway and Rockingham Train Station
• 5.5km to Shoalwater Islands Marine Park
The location is fantastic as you're within walking distance of Rockingham Centre Shopping Mall, Ace Cinemas Rockingham, public transport, schools and eateries. The Kwinana Freeway and Rockingham Train Station are a short drive away and will have you in the city or Mandurah in 40 minutes. The nearby Rockingham Foreshore awaits with restaurants, shops and its pristine shoreline, not to mention panoramic views at Point Peron, Shoalwater Islands Marine Park and Penguin Island a few minutes away.
City of Rockingham: $1800 pa (approx.)
Water Corporation: $ 862 pa (approx.)
An incredible lifestyle awaits so please don't hesitate to contact Anil at [email protected] or on 0423 276 674 today.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.