“Luxurious dream home with fascinating balcony | 15.7m frontage | One bedroom and bathroom downstairs”
This new boutique under construction development offers the best of contemporary design and functionality with fabulous street appeal. Positioned a short drive to the Tallawong Metro Station, Schofields Train Station, The Ponds Shopping Centre, Rouse Hill Town Centre and Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, this superb double-storey residence is ideal for a small family or a welcome addition to savvy investor’s portfolio with an expected great rental return.
This double story 5 bedroom dream home is in under construction now, offering the following stunning features:
* Open plan living consisting of family, kitchen, and dining area integrating with outdoor living
* Fully equipped kitchen with 40mm stone bench-tops, stainless steel appliances, and dishwasher
* Generous size bedrooms with built-in robes
* En-suite to the master bedroom
* Family bathroom equipped with a modern bathtub
* Tiled outdoor entertaining patio
* Actron air-ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Floor coverings
* Light fittings
* Video Intercom & alarm
* Landscaped gardens & fencing
* Concrete driveway
* Doube auto car garage with two front car space
* Minutes to the local park
* Plus many more quality inclusions
For inspection and more details please get in touch with our sales team.
*Images for illustrative purposes only and may include examples of upgrade options.
*Images could be display home or other property developed by the builder
Subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, 1974 and subject to any other statutory provisions which cannot be excluded, The Bathla Group for themselves, and associated Companies and for the Vendors of any property for whom they act, give notice that:
1. The information contained in this document is subject to change without notice and should be regarded as indicative only;
2. The figures quoted for rents, strata levies, and rates are estimates only;
3. Intending purchasers should not rely on any representations contained in this document and should rely only upon the contents of any contract for sale in relation to any property to be acquired;
4. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of any information contained in this document through their own inspections, searches, inquiries, and professional legal and accounting advice.