“Welcome to the Bays.”
This beautiful North facing home is only 10 minutes from the freeway and train station to Sydney. It boasts 180 degree spectacular views of Woy Woy Bay and National Park.
This light filled home has:
1. Large lounge and dining areas with a wood fire to keep you warm on cold winter nights, which then opens onto a large sunny verandah
2. Spacious light filled kitchen with granite bench tops and loads of Tasmanian Oak cupboard space
3. Large walk in pantry
4. Kitchen which opens onto a large sunny verandah
5. Three over sized bedrooms with built-in robes
6. 3-way bathroom with bath, laundry with extra shower and toilet
7. Down stairs you'll find two more bedrooms and a large family room leading onto a large undercover deck overlooking the beautiful saltwater pool
8. Fully fenced and grassed backyard for children and fur babies to play in.
9. Off Street parking.
I could go on but I won't. This is a must to inspect.