Home loan calculator?
Rural Property description
“'LOCHLEA' - Oakey Creek Frontage”
"Lochlea' is located 58 kilometres west of the City of Toowoomba and 34 kilometres east of Dalby and only 2.5km south of the Warrego Highway.
3 phase mains power, primary school bus to Bowenville Primary & connecting bus to Dalby High, mail, post office at Bowenville.
RPD: Lot 1 SP 184731
Area: 80.5 Hectares (approx 199 acres)
Rates: $4043.48 half year with adjoining property 'Wynwood'.
'Lochlea' boasts an ideal mix of country with soft alluvial creek flats (originally open plain) broken by Lagoon Creek and with frontage to Oakey Creek, 68 hectares (about 168 acres) is currently developed for cultivation.
Crop of Lancer Wheat to be planted (weather permitting) to be included in the sale
Weatherboard home set on adjustable steel stumps. 3 large bedrooms all with built-in robes, large open plan living dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning open onto a large covered verandah area, separate kitchen with built-ins, formal lounge with air conditioning open onto northern porch. 2 toilets, separate laundry, separate timber garage, 2 tanks, 7000 gallons pus pressure pump.
• Pitched Roof Workshop and Machinery Shed, Concrete Floor (1/2), Skillion off to side, single and 3 Phase Power. (Shed 18 x 20m) (Skillion 18 x 8.5m)
• 2 Bay Car Shed, Concrete Floor, Lockable. (10 X 8m) with loft area
• 2 x 50 Tonne Webster Silos.
• 1 X 100 Tonne Webster Silo
• All with Aerators.
• Bore at House and shed (approx. 50 M Deep) Blew 3000 Gal/hr Equipped with Davey Submersible and Pressure tank pumping 1500 Gal/Hr. Piped to approx. 10 Taps throughout farmyard and silos.
• Old Bore and Mill on Southern Boundary, Unequipped.
Divided into 2 Main Grazing Paddocks. Fencing Spilt post, star picket 4/5 barb (all under 10 years old)
Cattle Yards, Timber with loading ramp and crush
'Lochlea' is a small mixed farm located on Oakey Creek between Bowenville and Jondaryan. Superb soils suit grain or mixed farming operations. Residence located in an elevated position with a pleasant rural outlook. Owners purchased elsewhere and are ready to sell.
Also available with 'Wynwood' adjoining with a further 271.53 Ha (671 acres approx).
For more information or a private inspection please ring the selling agents.