“MODERN UNIT OFFERING CITY VIEWS”
Situated in an exclusive complex, this large apartment is the perfect blend of location and convenience. The complex is serviced by an intercom & provides an open car space for the unit accessible via remote access. With contemporary finishes and a stylish floorplan, this unit offers complete low maintenance living only 9km from the CBD.
As you walk through the door you are greeted by a large kitchen, complete with a breakfast bench. If you enjoy cooking, you will appreciate the gas cooktop & stainless-steel appliances. With entertaining purposes in mind; the kitchen, living and dining area are open plan (serviced by an air-conditioner) which leads out to a covered balcony. The balcony is the unit’s biggest asset, with views of Mt Cootha & the Brisbane CBD – a perfect spot to unwind.
The unit has 2 large bedrooms on offer, both complete with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The main bedroom is serviced by a well-sized ensuite, with shower over bath. The main bathroom offers another shower over bath. A hidden internal laundry is located adjacent from the second bedroom, complete with a laundry tub.
Situated in a quiet yet central location, this unit is within walking distance to the vibrant Moorooka Shopping Centre (including Woolworths), Moorooka Primary School, St Brendan's Catholic School and the express bus to the Brisbane CBD. There is easy access to the Major Hospitals, train, sporting grounds, beautiful parks, South East Freeway & QLD Tennis Centre and only 9km to the Brisbane CBD.
Outstanding features of 3/12 Lyon Street at a glance:
- Secure complex with intercom access
- An open car space accessible via remote access
- Large kitchen, complete with breakfast bench
- Gas cooktop & stainless-steel appliances
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Large covered balcony with views of Mt Cootha & the Brisbane CBD
- Two well-sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Main bedroom serviced by an en-suite
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Hidden internal laundry with laundry tub
- A secure open car space with remote access
- Walking distance to Moorooka Shopping Centre, Moorooka Primary School, St Brendan’s Catholic School and the express bus to the Brisbane CBD
- Easy access to Major Hospitals, train, sporting grounds, beautiful parks, South East Freeway & QLD Tennis Centre
- Only 9km to the Brisbane CBD
**SORRY THIS PROPERTY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PETS**
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - ITS EASY
Click on the *Book Inspection* or “*Request and Inspection* Button under the open for inspections times
TO APPLY for this rental property please go direct to our website (below) or contact our office on 07 3848 7369. https://annerleyyeronga.ljhooker.com.au/search/property-for-rent/page-
*** By registering for an inspection, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day and time ****