“Parkside views within stunning renovated apartment”
Enjoying a parkside setting and spectacular views that span from the bridge through to North Sydney, this stylish fully renovated apartment is immaculately presented. One of just four in a refurbished Art Deco building, it enjoys top floor elevation whilst its ample windows stream the interiors with natural light. Acres of beautiful parklands act as a spectacular front yard, whilst the rail, bus and North Sydney are all within walking distance.
- French doors perfectly frame the bridge and skyline views from the living area
- Sleek Caesarstone kitchen, gas cooking, dishwasher and internal laundry
- The two bedrooms offer privacy and enjoy an abundance of natural light
- King sized master with built ins and park/North Sydney views
- Stylishly renovated bathroom with views straight through to the City
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and security intercom entry
- Immaculately presented, new wooden floors, plantation shutters
- Plentiful off street parking, permits permitted via applying through North Sydney Council
- Cats considered on application
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Belle Property Management Neutral Bay by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.