“Tranquil Retreat on Dee Why Reserve, Level Walk to Beach”
Commanding an impressive 127.7m2 on title, this seriously spacious two bedroom apartment is superbly located just steps away from Dee Why Beach and flaunts a highly desirable layout with peaceful outlooks. Focused on well-proportioned spaces, a comfortable L-shaped living/dining flowing to a massive wrap-around terrace overlooking Dee Why reserve. Located on Dee Why lagoon/reserve with an abundance of lifestyle and leisure activities at your fingertips.
• All bedrooms with built-ins, master boasts peaceful outlooks
• Kitchen with ample storage, electric cooking, and new oven
• L shaped living/dining flowing to large wrap around balcony
• Tiled bathroom with shower and bathtub plus a separate toilet
• Fresh carpet and neutral colour palette throughout
• Internal laundry and lock up garage
• Boutique block of only 9 apartments
Within arm's reach
• 500m to Dee Why Beach and beachfront eateries
• Located on the Dee Why Beach lagoon/reserve
• Short stroll to Dee Why Town Centre
• Public transport to the city and beyond
Why we love it
"Bright and spacious layout, perfect for anyone looking for a good-sized unit close to everything that Dee Why has to offer". – Cranston Schwarz, Principal
Nitty gritty details
Internal, inc. balcony: 105m2
Lock up garage: 17.2m2
Total = 127.7m2
Strata Levies: $1,051.75 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $144.11 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.80 p/q approx.
Rental potential: $650 - $700 per week
Sell well. Buy Well. Rent Well.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.