“Charming lifestyle apartment”
With an elevated position on Manly's sought-after western hill, this charming light-filled apartment is ideally positioned right on the border between Manly and Fairlight. One of just six in the boutique 'Ocean View' building and with no common walls, it offers a sunlit north-easterly aspect with an expansive, leafy district and ocean outlook.
• Light and airy throughout with double-hung timber windows on every side and plenty of heritage charm courtesy of the high patterned ceilings, picture rails and original fireplace surround
• Sun-filled, north-east facing living/dining with original fireplace surround
• Two generous double bedrooms, both offering built-in robes and views
• Contemporary eat-in gas kitchen with external door access
• Modern white bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Security building with intercom
• Off-street parking in dedicated car space
• Common laundry and clothesline
• Well-maintained refurbished building and surrounding gardens
• This fabulous apartment offers easy walk-everywhere access to all this sought-after area has to offer. Just down the road is world-famous Manly beach, as well as an ever-growing array of cafes and restaurants. Charming Fairlight village and the Manly coastal walkway are within strolling distance, as is city bus and ferry transport.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Please note that some images have been digitally edited to include virtual furniture and styling for the purposes of marketing the property, and may not be superimposed to scale. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.