“GREAT VALUE, GREAT LOCATION”
Rare opportunity for first home buyers or for a lock and leave lifestyle! Start living a low-maintenance life in the much loved suburb of Beeliar, surrounded with everything you could need; shops, parks and schools.
Other apartment configurations available including 1 bed, 1 bath and 2 bed, 2 bath!
This apartment features:
• Open plan living, dinning and kitchen area that flows out to the courtyard allowing for natural light to fill the space
• L shaped kitchen with overhead cupboards and tiled splashbacks
• Master bedroom with mirrored built in robe
• Second bedroom with mirrored built in robe
• Separate titled bathroom
• Hidden laundry facilities
• Air-conditioning to living/dining area
• Roller blinds throughout
• Carpets to bedrooms
• Private storeroom
• First home owner grant applies
• Opposite Beeliar Oval
• Across the road from Beeliar Shopping Centre, with plenty of eatery options
• 4.5km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping City and 5.1km to Cockburn Central train station
• 1.5km from Beeliar Regional Park and 6.8km to Thomsons Lake
• Short 12 minute drive to North Coogee and 18 minute drive to Fremantle
• Great education options within close proximity including Jandakot Primary School and Lakelands Senior Highschool
• 11km to Jandakot Airport
For more information about this opportunity to own a modern apartment, please contact us today!
*The above purchase price represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 20% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for an explanation of this only.
** Image is for illustrative purposes only. Furniture is not included in sale price.
***Prices, specification and availability are subject to change without notice.