Home loan calculator?
“Peaceful Art Deco Apartment in Prized North Randwick Location”
A tasteful blend of Art Deco charm and modern appeal, this boutique apartment is a wonderful purchase opportunity. Positioned with level access in a small community focused block, its practical floorplan provides plenty of light, peace and comfort.
Readymade to move in or lease out, the property offers walk-to-everywhere convenience from a sought-after address. Enjoy both Queens and Centennial Parklands metres down the street, as well as Frenchmans Road, premier schools, the cafes along Clovelly Road and transport choices all within a brief stroll of your front door.
- Open lounge/dining area enhanced by high ceilings and timber floors
- Surrounding windows draw in an abundance of soft natural light
- New kitchen has stone finishes, a Bosch induction cooktop, Ilve pyrolytic oven and brass tapware
- Private queen bedroom includes new ceiling fan, plantation shutters and built-in robe
- Versatile room offers option for home office, sunroom or nursery
- Well appointed bathroom, generous storage options and secure entry, external laundry
- Perfect for a downsizer, couple, professional or savvy investor
- Easy access between Bondi Junction and Randwick Shopping Village
- Moments to beautiful beaches, the light rail, hospital and university
Water Rates: $155.60 pq approx.
Council Rates: $396.64 pq approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.