This is a truly amazing home!
This clever, stunning home has so many options! The Gregory Street precinct is just down the road so you can stroll and dine out, however, if you love to cook then you'll love the gourmet kitchen, European appliances and seriously spacious work benches, double sink, separate breakfast bar...the list goes on! Your dining options don't stop there. With 3 timber decks, one massive, there are plenty of "dining in" options...outside as well as inside.
The use of space gives this Villa multiple living areas, the open plan gives it a huge feeling of space. Breezes, plantation shutters, golden honeyed bamboo floors and views of palms give it a real tropical feel and outlook from nearly every room in the home.
Head upstairs and you will find three generous bedrooms. The master with ensuite, a walk-in wardrobe with a window. There is also a glimpse of the water and Island. Master has access to its own hideaway deck, perfect to enjoy your morning coffee.
A stunning home in a stunning location.
• 3 generous bedrooms, master with en-suite
• All wardrobes have built in drawers
• Separate laundry and linen room (yes, room!)
• Office with built in desk and storage
• 2.5 Bathrooms, including powder room downstairs
• Huge open plan living downstairs
• Air conditioned throughout and ceiling fans
• Crimsafe security screens
• Stroll to Queens Garden or do the hill
• Lock up garage and storage with internal stairs
• Citrus fruit trees and lush tropical gardens
P.S. Welcome to Molly's home.
Council Rates approx. $3,200 per annum.
Body Corporate Fees approx. $7,250 per annum