“Preedy Green - Brand New Executive Rear Townhouse”
Currently you have the choice of 4 Executive Townhouses. Photographs of Lot 3 tucked away at the rear right hand side of the complex.
Newly completed with quality designs and fittings, you wont believe your luck with these gems. Choice of 4 designs.
The two rear townhouses are designed with a back courtyard area off the family and meals rooms giving living areas downstairs, and the bedrooms are located upstairs.
There is a theatre room down near the front door, which can be converted into a fourth bedroom or an office if that is what you prefer.
The two front townhouses are flipped, with the living areas upstairs and bedrooms are located downstairs. There is a theatre room, which can be converted into a fourth bedroom or an office if that is what you prefer. They also have a unique spacious terrace balcony which is open to the family room, perfect for entertaining friends and family.
All four townhouses have double lock up garages and there is a security gate at front of the complex for peace of mind.
All four townhouses come complete with carpets and tiles, painting, blinds and
curtains, skirting boards, washing machines, clothes dryer, multiple split system air conditioning units, smart wiring and solar hot water systems.
Take a tour through and see this unique opportunity for yourself. Offering you a special lifestyle in the town of beautiful Bassendean.
- The Bassendean shopping centre is 1km away, offering you a supermarket and restaurants, with Old Perth Road full of hotels, cafes, shops and more.
- The picturesque Swan River is only 450 meters away to the left at Success Hill reserve where you can enjoy parkland and BBQs.
- Famous Charlies Fresh Food Market is only 2.5km up the road, where you can enjoy fresh deli meats, butcher and bakery. Delicious foods there.
- Located within 800 meters of the Bassendean train station
- Handy bus stop just outside
- Cross the Swan River and enter into the historical town of Guildford with its antique shops, restaurants and bars.
- Only 10 min drive to the beautiful Swan Valley, home of many WA wineries and 24 minutes to The vines Resort Golf club
- Importantly located only 7km from the renovated Midland Gate Shopping Centre
- Only 7km to Midland St John of God Hospital and the new Edith Cowan University Midland Campus.
- Only 4.5km to Swan Active Beechboro on Benara Road
*Photographs for illustration purposes only.