“Spacious Villa with Versatile Floorplan, Gorgeous Gardens and a Community Vibe”
This spacious 2-bedroom villa boasts a versatile floorplan with two separate living areas allowing you to create a third bedroom should you wish. The property's rear of complex setting also gives it a sense of peace and privacy, although Kahibah itself has a lovely community feel and the location of this home is an easy stroll to the village shops, local school and the popular Fernleigh Track. Spotless presentation inside continues outdoors where a covered entertaining area is perfect for alfresco dining and relaxation and the beautifully landscaped garden casts an everlasting impression. A double garage cements this home's appeal in the investor, downsizer and first homeowner markets.
- Single level brick and tile villa with only the garage as a common wall
- Two new split system air-conditioning units in each of the living areas
- Heart of the home kitchen featuring gas cooktop and stove, exhaust flue ducted to outside, and dishwasher included.
- Both bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower, WC and also an additional WC off the laundry
- Double garage with auto door and the convenience of internal and backyard access
- Close to Fernleigh Track which is slated for extension creating a 27-kilometre continuous cycleway from Murrays Beach to Adamstown
- 3km to Westfield Kotara, 2.5km to Charlestown Sq, 10-minute drive to the beach
- Strata Levies are approximately $2484 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1624 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Other featuresCar Parking - Surface, Carpeted, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport
Council rates$1624 Yearly
What’s around Frith Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Kahibah, NSW
Discussions in Kahibah, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kahibah, New South Wales?
Similar Villas for sale in Kahibah, NSW 2290
No similar properties found in Kahibah