“2 Bedroom Unit - Walking distance to Springvale Station and Market!”
Nestled in one of the most desirable pockets in Springvale, this 2 bedroom unit is conveniently located and within walking distance to Springvale Central, shops, markets, restaurants, local schools, and train station. This freshly painted unit will be perfect for a small family, students, or couples.
The residence comprises of:
- Wall heater in the living area
- Modern bathroom
- Good sized kitchen with electric stove
- A private yard
- 1 open car space in front of the unit
DIGITAL INSPECTIONS: Due to current COVID-19 lockdown guidelines, private inspections are by appointment only and all advertised inspections are conducted online via ZOOM. Please copy the below link and paste it to a web browser at the scheduled Open Time for the live virtual tour:
If you have inspected the property via video or have attended one of our live ZOOM sessions and accept the property in the current condition as viewed, we encourage you to submit your applications electronically to us via 1Form for consideration.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the information provided in this advertisement is accurate.
- Inspection times and the property availability are subject to change or cancel without notice, therefore, please come back and check this advertisement regularly.
- Property conditions are advertised as is and are considered Accepted upon attendance of a property inspection either in person or via digital mediums.
What’s around Regent Avenue
Apply for this rental with
Want to apply for this rental?
Contact the property manager
iSell Group Rentals
iSell Group - Springvale
Nearby schools in and around Springvale, VIC
Discussions in Springvale, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Springvale, Victoria?
Similar Units for lease in Springvale, VIC 3171
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs