“A Brilliant and Immense Family Unit!”
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATE
With an unbeatable location, just a short stroll to Southland shopping centre this oversized unit offers:
- Light and bright living/dining room with bay windows
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and an abundance of storage space. A
dishwasher is also provided.
- Central family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate laundry
- Auto lock-up garage with space for an additional car
- Courtyard soaked in natural sunlight
- Gas heating
- Split System Air Conditioning
CHELTENHAM: This bayside suburb offers all that could be wanted by a young family. Schools are a major focus of the area with plenty of choice in pre, primary and secondary schools. These include Cheltenham Primary School, Kingston Heath Primary, Cheltenham East Primary School, Le Page Primary School, Cheltenham Secondary School, and Our Lady of the
Assumption Primary. The area is also well serviced by public transport with plenty of buses and Cheltenham train station. Southland shopping centre is also centrally located and offers a vast array of shops. The Main Street of Cheltenham is Charman Road and is a busy mix of local traders from cafes to food outlets and service industries.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND 2700