“Quality and Practical”
This renovated apartment is in a handy location in desirable Dural Street within a well maintained small complex and has been tastefully updated throughout. Appointed with wool carpet, air conditioning and temperature control ventilation system, this home is elevated making the most of fresh breezes and abundant light. East/West aspect with morning light to flood the bedrooms with sunshine and living area enjoying afternoon sun filtered by majestic tallowood trees.
A comfortable home ready to move in.
• Living and dining steps out to covered balcony with tree top views toward Berowra Valley National Park - ideal for relaxing and entertaining
• Updated kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, ducted range hood and separate laundry including large 160L hotwater system ensuring you do not run out of hot water
• Renovated bathroom being tiled to ceiling, deep bath and modern glass shower recess
• Taking up half a floor in a solid double brick building - warmer in winter and cooler in summer
• Easy walk to local amenities - approx 270 metres walk to railway and bus; leave your car at home and stroll to cafes and restaurants, clubs, shops, gyms and pool. Enjoy the serenity of nearby Lisgar Gardens relaxing by the waterfall, or take your bike out on the mountain bike trail.
• Security Intercom and Single Lock up garage with built in storage shelving.
• Handy Water taps located on each balcony - prefect for your BBQ and balcony garden
• Warmtech air extraction ventilation system - extracts warm air from top of room, reducing the temperature in the room - allowing for efficient use of fans and air con