“LIFESTYLE LIVING AT ITS FINEST”
Welcome to Marina Bay, a beautifully designed boutique apartment complex, nestled in the heart of an amazing community, just steps to the Indian Ocean and state of the art Port Coogee Marina. When it comes to lifestyle living, it really doesn't get much better than this!
From the luxury finishes to the unbeatable location, this is apartment living as it should be - modern, low maintenance and perfectly positioned by the beach. This flawless combination frees you up to spend more time enjoying the finer things in life and doing what you really love.
Start the day right with a sunrise swim along the pristine seashore of Coogee Beach followed by the scent of fresh coffee beans brewing at Beach Point Café or Cru Health Bar. Spend weekend's exploring the coastal trails from Coogee to Fremantle or simply relax on the white sand with a book, soaking up WA's endless sunshine.
A location this good deserves an apartment to match and this stunning property is a class above the rest.
- Architecturally designed by award winning architect Cameron Chisholm Nicol
- Strata fees of $724.14 per quarter
- Stainless steel Ariston oven, stove and range-hood
- Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, ample storage space plus contemporary gloss cabinetry and crisp design
- Beautiful bathroom with stone bench tops, floor to ceiling tiles and extra thick shower screen
- Down-lights throughout
- Split system air conditioning to living area and bedroom
- Separate lockable storage room
- Secure parking and intercom system
- Stroll to Marina, Beach, cafes and parks
Water rates: $1,078.45 per annum
Strata rates: $724.14 per quarter
Build year: 2019
Dwelling type: Apartment
House Plans: Yes
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent or the client, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.