“Sunny Street Fronted Home”
BOOK OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION NOW OR REGISTER TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATES.
Boasting its own street frontage, this house on a compact block is sure to impress. Located in a sleepy pocket of Cheltenham, this two-bedroom property welcomes you with polished floorboards throughout, offering space and privacy. Features include:
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
- Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and new stove, oven & dishwasher
- Updated bathroom with shower and bath
- Laundry with dryer included
- LED Downlights throughout
- Sunny, north-facing rear yard with manicured lawn
- Single lock up garage
- Ducted heating & Large Brand-new split system heating and cooling
- NBN ready
- Water bills included in rental amount
- Solar panels to be installed
Zoned for Le Page Primary School and Cheltenham Secondary College. Within close proximity to the DFO and the retail paradise that is Westfield Southland. Only 10 minutes from the blue waters of Mentone Beach, this is a true lifestyle choice.
Cheltenham: This bayside suburb offers all that could be wanted by a young family. Schools are a major focus of the area with plenty of choice in pre, primary and secondary schools. These include Cheltenham Primary School, Kingston Heath Primary, Cheltenham East Primary School, Le Page Primary School, Cheltenham Secondary School, and Our Lady of the Assumption Primary. The area is also well serviced by public transport with plenty of buses and Cheltenham train station. Southland shopping centre is also centrally located and offers a vast array of shops. The Main Street of Cheltenham is Charman Road and is a busy mix of local traders from cafes to food outlets and service industries.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $2460.